New Hampshire/Maine Supplemental Insurance
Aflac Company Overview
Aflac is rated the number one provider of individual health insurance and guaranteed-renewable insurance in the United States (National Underwriter, Life and Health Statistical Report, August 2007).
Aflac pays cash benefits that help you manage the expenses incurred after an accidental injury, cancer treatment, time out of work, hospitalization, etc., such as copayments and treatment-related travel, as well as the ongoing expenses of your ordinary bills such as rent, electricity, and car payments.
How Do Aflac Benefits Work
As with all Aflac policies, we pay you directly, unless you tell us otherwise, no matter what other insurance you may have. We pay cash benefits fast – usually within four days of receiving your claim. Aflac’s policies are portable, which means that you can continue your coverage if you change jobs or retire. Family coverage is available. Unless you choose to upgrade your policy upon renewal, your rates do not go up, even if you file a claim.
Most Popular Aflac Policies
- Accident – Aflac pays cash benefits that help you manage the expenses incurred after an accidental injury, such as copayments and treatment-related travel, as well as the ongoing expenses of your ordinary bills such as rent, electricity, and car payments.
- Cancer – We provide a cash benefit for just about every part of the treatment regimen, from hospital confinement to radiation and chemotherapy. We pay a first-occurrence benefit when a covered individual is first diagnosed as having internal cancer.
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity – We pay a benefit when you’re required to stay in a hospital for 23 hours or more for a covered sickness or injury.
- Short-Term Disability – With Aflac, your policy stays with you even if you switch jobs. We pay a cash benefit for each day you’re disabled. (Subject to benefit periods and elimination periods). We pay you directly, unless you tell us otherwise, no matter what other insurance you may have.
- Specified Health Event – We pay a First-Occurrence Benefit as well as hospital confinement and continuing care benefits for heart attacks, strokes, comas, major human organ transplants, and much more.
- Life Insurance – Aflac can be offered as either a primary source of life insurance or enhance current life coverage in place. Employees will appreciate the convenience of applying for the coverage they want and need. Aflac Life is designed to be easily administered.
Why Aflac? Get the Aflacts
- Aflac is different from health insurance: It’s insurance for daily living
Major medical pays for doctors, hospitals, and prescriptions. Aflac pays cash directly to you, unless otherwise assigned to help with daily expenses due to an illness or accident.
- Aflac is an extra measure of financial protection
When you’re sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits directly to you to help you and your family with unexpected expenses. The benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you have.
- Aflac pays you cash benefits to use as you see fit
You can use your Aflac benefits check to help pay for groceries, child care, or rent. It’s totally up to you.
- Aflac benefits help with unexpected expenses
Your Aflac benefits check helps you pay for the many out-of-pocket expenses you incur when you are sick or hurt — like the cost of transportation to and from medical facilities, parking, and additional child-care expenses.
- Aflac belongs to you, not your company
When you have an Aflac policy — it’s yours. You own it. Even if you change jobs, or retire, you can take your Aflac policy with you.
- Aflac is affordable
We have a range of products that can fit most budgets. Aflac can help provide you and your family with coverage and security to help maintain your everyday lifestyle in case of illness or injury. And, Aflac rates don’t go up even when you file a claim.
- Aflac processes claims quickly – usually within 4 days
Aflac provides prompt service and fast payment of qualifying claims to help you pay your bills. While you’re focusing on your health, we focus on getting you cash as quickly as possible.
- Aflac claims are easy to file
When you’re sick or hurt, the last thing you need is a complicated form to fill out. Aflac benefits are easy to understand, and our forms are easy to complete.
- Aflac pays you cash benefits even when you’re healthy
We want you to be healthy — that’s why several of our policies promote preventive care.
- Aflac is accountable
Because Aflac is accountable to our customers, employees and shareholders, our worldwide headquarters has been named to Ethisphere’s list of World’s Most Ethical Companies 5 years in a row, FORTUNE’S list of 100 Best Companies to Work For for 13 consecutive years, and FORTUNE’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies 10 times.
Click here to View Your Aflac Policies Online
Aflac now has the capability for policy holders to view their policies online. The link below brings you to the Aflac Policy Holder Services page. Just follow the steps to setup your online access for your Aflac policies.