New Hampshire / Maine Homeowners Insurance
Insurance Protection for Your Home
Your home is one of your most important and largest investments. Brownell Insurance Center will help you to secure comprehensive coverage tailored to your individual home and possessions. Our companies offer quality, basic coverage with many standard features, plus a full array of coverage options to enhance your protection.
Homeowners Policy Protects:
- Your Home – Replacement cost coverage to replace your home after a covered loss.
- Detached Structures, such as a garage or shed.
- Personal Belongings, including furniture, clothing, appliances and much more.
- Loss of Use, for living expenses, when the home is damaged and uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability, which protects you and your family against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while at your home.
Other Coverage Options To Consider:
- Contents Replacement. Provides the cost for personal belongings, at today’s cost, without depreciation.
- Additional Replacement Cost Protection. Provides the extra insurance money you might need to rebuild your house if your home costs more to replace than it is insured for.
- Personal Injury. Protects you against libel and slander lawsuits.
- Identity Theft Protection. Provides assistance from a consumer fraud specialist and covers expenses related to restoring your good name and financial reputation.
- Valuable Items Endorsement. Provides a blanket of coverage that covers more than what a basic Homeowners policy provides. It is the right coverage for people who own valuable possessions such as jewelry, artwork cameras and computers.
- Personal Articles Floater. Provides even more comprehensive coverage than the Valuable Items endorsement. It is the right coverage for people who wish to schedule individual items that have been carefully selected and whose values exceed the limits of either their Homeowners policy or Valuable Items endorsement.
- Umbrella Policy. Offers an additional $1 million to $5 million of liability protection.
- Flood Coverage. Flood damage is typically not covered under a homeowner policy. This affordable coverage covers damage to your property and provides cleanup reimbursement.
- Pleasure Boat Insurance for small watercraft can be added to your homeowner policy. For larger boats, over 12ft and 25hp you should get a specialized boat insurance policy.
Get Maximum Value with Competitive Pricing and Money-Saving Discounts
Brownell Insurance Center has many homeowner companies which are competitively priced. Our companies offer great value with many money-saving discounts:*
- New or renovated home discount
- Multi-policy discount when you insure both your auto and home with the same company
- Claim free discount
- Security discounts for homes equipped with:
- Smoke detectors
- Dead bolts
- Fire extinguishers or alarm systems
For more information read our Blog posts.
To receive a quote, fill out our Quote Form on the right.