New Hampshire / Maine Collector Car Insurance
At Brownell insurance we work with Hagerty to provide all the coverage your collector’s car needs.
Over 30 years, Hagerty has grown to be the leading global provider of classic car and boat insurance, but they’re still just a family business built on love for classics. Their passion drives them to keep improving their product and to give their clients the best service imaginable.
At Hagerty, they’re as passionate about classics as their clients are. Their deep knowledge of classic vehicles and their owners allows them to offer better coverage for less. They offer:
- Guaranteed Value™ coverage – They’ll agree up front on a fair value for your classic, and in the event of a covered total loss, you’ll receive that full amount, less any deductible or salvage value, if retained. Guaranteed.
- Flexible usage – Classic and collector cars were made to be driven. Whether you’re going to a show or taking a cruise to an ice cream shop, you are protected.
- Hagerty Plus® Roadside Service and Benefits – A comprehensive 24/7 full service roadside assistance program specifically for collector cars. It offers service for lockouts, battery jumps, tire changes, emergency fuel delivery and more. Includes guaranteed flatbed towing with soft straps.
- Expert claims handling – Their claims adjusters are trained in classic vehicle repair. In event of a claim, they offer stock original replacement parts and even have specialists on staff to hunt down rare and hard to find parts.
- Low premiums – Because they only protect classics, they’re able to offer insurance at rates considerably lower than daily driver insurance.
What Hagerty Insures:
- Hagerty is the world’s leading insurance provider for classic vehicles, offering coverage for classic cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, tractors and more.
- Hagerty also offers coverage for high-value collections, overseas shipping and touring, classic car-related businesses and club liability.
With Hagerty’s Guaranteed Value™ (agreed value) coverage, they’ll work with you to agree on a fair value for the classic, and in event of a covered total loss, they’ll pay that amount (minus any deductible or salvage value if you keep the vehicle).
To make sure your classic is properly protected, contact Brownell Insurance or fill out our Quote Form on the right to learn more about a Hagerty policy.