Did you know we have an office in Hampton? Specializing in waterfront homes, water craft, vacation home coverage, flood insurance and of course business insurance. Give Jenn a call with questions or for a FREE quote. 603-296-0077.
As always, I want to thank you for taking just a few minutes to review this information. This monthly newsletter is intended to be a quick “road map” to news & updates keeping you safe, protected with peace of mind.
Marie Brownell and The Brownell Insurance Team
Remember – we offer free quotes for all of our insurance products. Please “Dare to Compare” the insurance coverage you have and find out if “bundling” might save you a few hundred dollars. You might find the great service and savings you have been looking for!
Vacation with a Rental Car? I’m Covered – Right?
Summer vacations are at their peak. Whether traveling with your family on a week-long adventure, or sneaking away with your spouse for a long weekend it helps to know your options. Rental cars are convenient, and may be covered under your regular insurance policy. But what does all of that extra stuff mean…
Cyberrisks: Know your threats and opportunities!
In this ever changing world of data breaches, cyber exposures for businesses and the increasing costs of loss, it’s important to understand how to combat the risks. It’s important to understand how regulatory changes will impact your business, the types of coverage that insurers can provide and how emerging technologies play a role in increased exposure. For the latest info download download this white paper this white paper.
Americans receive health insurance many ways…
Which will be impacted by new legislation and changes to Affordable Care Act?
Most Americans still get their coverage from traditional sources: from their employers and government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. They account for just under 80% of the US population. Of the remaining 20%(+/-) approximately nine percent remain uninsured. So it is interesting to see where the insurance currently comes from, and contemplate the future of insurance, especially that provided through employers as the healthcare market changes.
How will your healthcare be impacted? Find out more…
Car Insurance Rates “Bugging You?”
We know that 38% of Americans with car insurance haven’t checked rates or compared pricing for car insurance in at least three years – or ever. Rates change every 6 to 12 months, so many people are losing money. As an independent agent, Brownell Insurance shops rates for our clients all of the time. A quick call (603-437-1992) can save you money.
Email for more details or to schedule a FREE review of your policy. Marie@brownellinsurance.com
More from our BLOG…
- What coverage do College Bound Students Need?
- When Critters Go Bad – Damage Caused By Animals…
- What do Employers Need to Know About Worker’s Comp?
- Safety Tips for the Barbecue
Insurance Terms. Demystified.
Helpful directory to decode the “fine print.”
Don’t be intimidated by specialized insurance language. Here you’ll find definitions of some of the most common terms used when dealing with auto insurance.