New Hampshire / Maine Condominium Insurance
Protection for Your Condominium
We at Brownell Insurance Center understand that as the owner of a condominium unit, your insurance needs are different from other homeowners. Chances are your association purchased a master policy to cover common areas like the exterior building and walkways. You are responsible for insuring your individual, personal interests within your unit. You need both personal property and liability insurance.
A Condominium Policy Protects:
- Personal Belongings, no matter where they are used
- Personal Liability, that protects you against a claim or lawsuit if someone is injured or their property is damaged while in your condo
- Building Coverage, depending on what your condo docs say you are responsible for. Coverage can be tailored to fit your needs whether you are responsible for everything from the studs in or have coverage to restore you to as built from your master policy.
Selection of Coverage Options:
- Contents Replacement. Provides the cost for personal belongings, at today’s cost, without depreciation.
- Personal Injury. Protects you against libel and slander.
- Identity Theft Protection. Provides assistance from a consumer fraud specialist and covers expenses related to restoring your good name and financial reputation.
- Valuable Items Endorsement. Provides a blanket of coverage that is broader than what a basic Homeowners policy provides. It is the right coverage for people who own valuable possessions such as jewelry, artwork cameras and computers.
- Personal Articles Floater. Provides even more comprehensive coverage than the Valuable Items Plus endorsement. It is the right coverage for people who wish to protect items that have been carefully selected and whose values exceed the limits of either the Condominium policy or the Valuable Items Plus endorsement.
- Cost of Common Property Loss, assessed by the condo association on all unit owners which can include a portion of Condo Master policy deductibles.
- Umbrella Policy. Offers an additional $1 million to $5 million of liability protection.
- Flood Coverage. Flood damage is typically not covered under a homeowners policy. This affordable coverage covers damage to your property and provides cleanup reimbursement.
- Pleasure Boat Insurance for small watercrafts.
Get Maximum Value with Competitive Pricing and Money-Saving Discounts
Our Condominium Insurance is competitively priced offering great value with many money-saving discounts:*
- Claim free discount
- Security discounts for homes equipped with:
- Smoke detectors
- Dead bolts
- Fire extinguishers or alarm systems
For more information read our Blog posts.
To receive a quote, fill out our Quote Form on the right.